Yes, the average woman's facial cleaning regimen would send most men running for the hills.
But merely splashing your face with water at the end of the day (the way most guys seem to do) is hardly a good way to rinse the day off.
Here are six highly effective, low-maintenance washes to add to your routine:
- Kiehl’s ultra facial cleanser, $18, kiehls.com
- Perricone MD gentle cleanser, $35, perricon-emd.co.uk
- Shiseido Men cleansing foam, $22, shiseido.com
- Clarins Active Face Wash, $18.50, clarins.com
- Elemis Deep cleanse facial wash, $28, elemis.com