Re: "Politeness may cost you cash,"
I don’t believe that being rude to a telephone caller is the answer. I work as a telemarketer as a part-time job in the evenings.
Now I know some people do not like to be bothered and some do not mind the call and I do get the rare customer who politely states, "Thank you, but I’m not interested." However, the wide majority of Canadians are rude.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
By rude I don’t just mean hanging up as soon as they see the number. I mean rude as in they swear, they yell, they blame the person who is on the line just performing a job to make a little money, some become belligerent and down right abusive.
I understand that people can be taken advantage of if they are too nice, however, to say Canadians are too polite is stretching the truth.
Let’s stop babying them and teach common sense. Remember if it’s too good to be true it probably is.