• 1 Head of cauliflower
• 8 Cup of chicken stock
• 1 four inch sausage of goat cheese
1. Chop up the cauliflower, removing hard pieces. Put in a pot with chicken stock.
2. Boil until very soft. (add more chicken stock if it is a large cauliflower.) Puree and strain.
3. Put back on the stove and add the goat cheese and mix until smooth. Garnish with spinach or parsley.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures