• 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
• 1 inch piece of ginger, grated (a rasp grater works really well)
• 1 Can of coconut milk (shake can before opening - coconut milk settles over time)
• 2 Tablespoon thai red curry paste (thai red curry is quite mild, so use a bit more if you like things spicy)
• 2 green onions, chopped
• 1 1/2 Cup of fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size chunks
• 1/2 Cup cilantro, finely chopped
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 1/2 Cup jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium/low heat and add chicken, stirring often.
2. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. When chicken is no longer pink, reduce heat to low and add grated ginger and continue to cook for 1 minute.
4. Add coconut milk and red curry paste, and stir until curry paste is dissolved.
5. Increase heat to medium and gently simmer for 2 minutes, but do not let it come to the boil.
6. Add green onions, pineapple chunks and stir to combine.
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve over a bowl of Jasmine rice.
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com
Most Popular From ...