• 4 pieces of multi grain flat bread (assuming pita)
• 2 cups cooked, chicken strips/pieces
• 4 tbsp Hummus (1 tbsp for each piece)
• 1 1/2 cups spinach uncooked
• 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
• 1/2 cheddar cheese (curls)
• 1 small onion or green onion finely diced
• 1 small tomato finely diced
• 1 carrot finely chopped
• 4 tsp chopped green olives (2 or three whole olives per flatbread)
• 1 tsp oregano
Spread 1 tbsp of Hummus on each piece of flat bread and distribute the rest of the ingredients evenly among all four pieces of flat bread.
• Optional: Vegetables can be prepared in a food processor, to cut down the amount of chopping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com