• 4 chicken breasts
• 3/4 cup flour
• 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, with handful of grated Parmesan cheese mixed in
• 2 eggs beaten, add 1 tbsp water
• 1 cup grated cheese (mix of half mozzarella, half Parmesan)
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup marinara sauce
• 1/2 package spaghettini
1. Pound chicken breasts flat with a mallet. Coat with flour, then dip in egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs, pressing the breadcrumbs into the chicken.
2. Boil water and cook pasta.
3. In an ovenproof pan, heat olive oil. Over high heat, cook chicken on each side for 2 minutes until golden. When all four are done, keep chicken in pan and cover generously with cheese mixture. Then pour the marinara sauce over chicken. 4. Bake for 15 min at 350 F, until cheese is bubbly.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com