• 6 oz.pkg of Angel hair pasta
• 3 fresh ears of sweet corn
• 1/4 cup of cooking oil
• 4 small skinless boneless chicken breasts,
• 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
• 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
• Snipped fresh parsley if desire
1. Cook pasta and corn ears in salted boiling water about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Mix 1-teaspoon chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and then sprinkle the mix over each chicken breast.
3. In a large skillet cook chicken in 1-tablespoon hot oil over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
4. While chicken is cooking, cut the sweet corn kernels from the cobs.
5. Combine the remaining oil and chili powder along with the lemon juice in a jar.
6. Mix the chicken, corn, tomatoes and pasta and serve onto 4 plates.
7. Drizzle with the prepared dressing and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
8. Serve with a sprig of parsley.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10Minutes
– 20MinuteSupperClub.com helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Visit www.20minutesupperclub.com/metro and be entered to win a $50 President’s Choice gift certificate! Weekly winners until the end of October.
Chili Chicken, Corn & Pasta