Crab and Grapefruit Salad
- 4 grapefruits
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mango chutney
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 375 g lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 2 cups watercress, tough stems trimmed
- 1 Belgian endive, cut crosswise into 1 cm-wide strips
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1. With small paring knife, peel grapefruits. Separate grapefruit sections from membranes over bowl; reserve any juice that collects in bowl.
- 2. In medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, sesame oil, salt, pepper and 3 tbsp reserved grapefruit juice.
- 3. Add crabmeat, tossing to combine. Add watercress, endive and grapefruit sections; toss. Serve salad on bed of Bibb lettuce.
– For nutritional information on this and other great recipes, go to www.rd.ca