Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Elderly man dies after swallowing dentures during sex

A 74-year old man died after sex when he swallowed his dentures.

In Taiwan, a 74-year old man died after swallowing his dentures during sex with a 62-year old prostitute reports The UK Telegraph.

Paramedics rushed to the scene but were unable to save him.

Medical staff later found the man's dentures lodged in his throat following the incident.

The UK Telegraph reports that the prostitute saw the man fell back with his eyes open but wouldn't wake when shaken.

Prostitution in Taiwan is illegal and if caught, only the prostitutes are penalized, not the clients.

 
 
You Might Also Like