Italian diva and Vogue Nippon editor Anna Dello Russo is the Angelina Jolie of the fashion world.
“Outfits are my job. I plan them one season ahead. By May, I have my September wish list. By the time the September shows arrive, I’ve come back from holiday and don’t want to cover up! I want to show off my tan and sun kissed hair."
The fashion paparazzi
“I wasn’t used to the attention at first. I’ve been around for 20 years. And for the first 10, nobody noticed me. And I promise you, I wore beautiful clothes then. Photographers, paparazzi, bloggers — they just ‘happened’."
The minutes before the show starts
“Fiddling with your phone is just rude. Being at a fashion show is a bit like being in church; you have to be there and listen.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The most-coveted ticket
“My all-time best front row moment was getting a seat at Balenciaga. Few people get invited and the impact of the show is so much stronger from the front row as you actually get to see the silhouettes.”
Inside Anna Dello Russo’s handbag
“I don’t carry a big bag to the shows, just a clutch. In it I carry my lipstick, my phone and a little notebook in case I need to remember something. I also carry water and almonds so that I can nibble without getting dirty. I don’t really have last minute beauty fixes.”
Channel Anna Dello Russo’s love of all things glittery and bejeweled on the cheap with this opulent, and oh-so-affordable ASOS Black cuff bracelet. It looks quite a bit more expensive than its wallet-friendly price.