Fire Roasted Chicken with Apricot Glaze
Recipe Developed by Paula Bowman
Photo: Carlo Mendoza
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 lb skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling grill
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients together in bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended and set aside.
- 3. Thread chicken pieces onto 8 metal or presoaked wooden skewers and season with salt and pepper. Lightly brush grill with olive oil, place chicken skewers on grill and cook for 2 minutes. Turn skewers over one quarter turn and baste cooked side with glaze. Continue to cook, basting and turning as needed until cooked through, about 8-9 minutes total.
• Serve this recipe with Fennel Salad or Arugula Pomegranate Salad and serve Lime Angel Food Cupcakes for dessert! Find the recipes at 20minutesupperclub.com/metro.