Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Fire that destroyed hotel ruled accidental

COLDBROOK, N.S. - A fire that destroyed a hotel in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley has been ruled accidental.

COLDBROOK, N.S. - A fire that destroyed a hotel in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley has been ruled accidental.

The blaze on Jan. 11 gutted the Pine View Inn in Coldbrook.

The fire marshal concluded the fire was caused by a low-pressure gas leak on one of the lower floors.

It's believed an electrical appliance that was switched on ignited the gas.

There is no word on whether the owners will rebuild.

(CKEN)

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles