Food Network serves up a summer themed programming, kicking off with Canada Day, throughout July. The coverage will be filled with battles, barbecues, cakes and ice cream.
- Iron Chef America: Flay Vs. Susur Lee (Encore Presentation) July 1 at 8 p.m. Watch as Canadian Chef Susur Lee faces off against American Iron Chef Bobby Flay.
- Iron Chef America: Flay Vs. Crawford (Encore Presentation) July 1 at 9 p.m. Chef Lynn Crawford of Toronto challenges Iron Chef Bobby Flay to a battle of international proportions.
- Boy Meets Grill: Rooftop Cocktail Party July 2 at 2 p.m. Chef Flay grills up some tasty snacks for entertaining.
- Licence To Grill: Wine and Cheese Party (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 2:30 p.m. Rob Rainford hosts a wine and cheese party for close friends. From Lamb Chops to Lobster Tails, Rainford combines both ingredients into every dish on the menu.
- Boy Meets Grill: Burger Bonanza (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 3 p.m. Chef Flay heats up the grill with a Green Chile Burger, a Turkey Patty Melt with Grilled Onion Relish, and a Jicama Slaw.
- Licence To Grill: BBQ Just Because (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 3:30 p.m. Rainford prepares Pizza, Nachos, Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas and Buffalo Burgers.
- Boy Meets Grill: Gone Fishin’ (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 4 p.m. Chef Flay cooks up an old San Francisco fish stew favorite called Cioppino.
- Licence To Grill: The Beach BBQ (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 4:30 p.m. Rainford takes the party to the beach. He’s bringing Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken Drumsticks, Pasta Salad with Grilled Corn and Jalapenos, Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp, Coleslaw and a Banana Spud Salad.
- Boy Meets Grill: Steakhouse Dinner (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 5 p.m. Chef Flay is making a steakhouse dinner.
- Licence To Grill: Just Another Pool Party (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 5:30 p.m. Rainford grills Rum and Mint Grilled Chicken Wings, Grilled Seafood Paella, two kinds of Smoked Pork and Smoked Salmon and Crab Rolls.
- Challenge: Great Steak Cook-Off (Encore Presentation) July 2 at 6 p.m. Grilling teams bring out all their best tactics at the World Championship Steak Cook-Off.
- Challenge: Luau Beach BBQ (Canadian Premiere) July 2 at 7 p.m. Five chefs compete in a Hawaiian Luau using their own unique interpretations of traditional luau cuisine.
For more information, visit www.foodtv.ca.