Finish a fantastic festive meal this holiday with these fruity cheesecake cups. Individual servings of luscious cheesecake are the perfect make-ahead dessert for a buffet table or potluck.
- 300 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 50 ml butter, melted
- 3 pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 250 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 10 ml vanilla extract, divided
- 375 ml sour cream, divided
- 45 ml sugar
- Fresh fruit or berries
- STEP 1: Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- STEP 2: In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press about 15 ml of mixture onto bottom of each cup.
- STEP 3: In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; gradually beat in 250 ml sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in 5 ml of the vanilla extract and 125 ml of the sour cream. Divide mixture among prepared muffin cups. Bake in a 160 C oven for 30 minutes.
- STEP 4: Combine remaining 250 ml sour cream, 45 ml sugar and remaining 5 ml vanilla extract; spread over cheesecake cups. Bake for 5 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Chill.
- To serve, top with fresh fruit or berries.