Toronto Festival of Beer
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
• Centre stage music: Lesley Pike, 2:30 & 3:30 p.m., Michael Pickett, 4:30 p.m., Criss Quinn & Chris Coole, 5:30 p.m., Lori Nuic, 6:30 p.m., Mullholland Drive, 7:30 p.m., and Blues Underdog, 8:30 p.m.
• Grill Tent: Media personality, author and award-winning chef Ted Reader from The King of The Q Grilling Adventures TV show, will be kicking off the 2006 Napoleon Grill Tent. Ted will be teamed with the Festival’s own Professor of Beer, Roger Mittag. Featured Ontario Craft Brewers (OCB) brands: Amsterdam Brewing Company’s Natural Blonde Premium Lager and Wellington Brewery’s Wellington County Dark Ale, 5 p.m.
• Ted is back to tantalize the audience with his signature grilling recipes and will be joined again by Roger. Featured OCB brands: Better Bitters Brewing Company’s Nickel Brook Green Apple Pilsner and Black Oak Brewing Co.’s Black Oak Pale Ale, 6:30 p.m.
• Toronto Festival of Beer co-founders Greg Cosway and Scotty Rondeau will give the audience a special treat with their home style approach to grilling. Featured OCB brands: Trafalgar Brewing Company’s Paddy’s Irish Red and Scotch Irish Brewing’s Sergeant Major’s India Pale Ale, 8 p.m.
• Centre stage music: Machete Avenue, 12:30 p.m., Tom Duarte, 1:30 p.m., Harrison Kennedy, 2:30 p.m., Radio Cave, 3:30 p.m., The Gary Kendall Band, 4:30 p.m., Blue Stone Project, 5:30 p.m., and Two for the Show, 6:30 p.m.
• Grill Tent: Alliance Atlantis Food Network TV personality Rob Rainford of License to Grill will be entertaining and demonstrating his unique preparation and cooking techniques. Rob will be teamed with the Festival’s own Professor of Beer, Roger Mittag. Featured OCB brands: Walkerville Brewing Co.’s Amber Lager and The Robert Simpson
Brewing Company's Robert Simpson’s Confederation Ale, 2:30 p.m.
• Rob Rainford returns to entertain the audience. Featured OCB brands: Cameron’s Brewing Company’s Cameron’s Auburn Ale and Old Credit Brewing Co.’s Old Credit Amber Ale, 4 p.m.
• Toronto Festival of Beer co-founders Greg Cosway and Scotty Rondeau are back to give the audience a special treat with their home style approach to grilling. Featured OCB brands: Brick Brewing Company’s J.R. Brickman Pilsner and Niagara’s Best Beer Ltd.’s Niagara’s Best Blonde Premium Ale, 5:30 p.m.
• Rob Rainford will close out the evening with some mouth watering recipes and will be on hand for autographs and photos. Featured OCB brands: Cool Beer Brewing Company’s Cool Lager and Neustadt Springs Brewery's Neustadt 10w30 Brown Ale, 7 p.m.
• Centre stage music: Colson Quartet, 12:30 p.m., Tom Duarte, 1:30 p.m., Greg Godovitz and Have Mersey, 3:30 p.m., Free Press, 4:30 p.m., Truths & Rights, 5:30 p.m. and The Mahones, 6:30 p.m.
• Grill Tent: Ted will be paired with the Festival’s own Professor of Beer, Roger Mittag. Featured OCB brands: Glenora Springs Brewery's McKinney's Triple Chin Irish Dark Ale and Mill Street Brewery’s Mill Street Tankhouse, 2:30 p.m.
• Alliance Atlantis Food Network TV personality Rob Rainford is back to entertain the audience with his unique approach to grilling. Featured OCB brands: Granite Brewery’s Peculiar Strong Ale and Lakes of Muskoka Cottage Brewery’s Muskoka Cream Ale, 4 p.m.
• Get ready for a double dose of celebrity action! Rob Rainford and Ted Reader will be teaming up for a show! Both chefs will go out in style by preparing their signature dishes for the audience. Featured OCB brands: Great Lakes Brewery's Red Leaf Smooth Red Lager and Brick Brewing Company’s J.R. Brickman Pilsner, 5:30 p.m.
• Toronto Festival of Beer co-founders Greg Cosway and Scotty Rondeau will be back one last time to close out the 11th Annual Toronto Festival of Beer. Featured OCB brands: KLB’s Raspberry Wheat Ale and Saint Andre's Vienna Lager, 7 p.m.
More about the Toronto Festival of Beer:
• Aug. 11, 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.