It is gala season in Vancouver and last week was one of the biggest ever with almost too much to mention. A time for tuxes and ball gowns for sure last Friday at the Vancouver Art Gallery’s (VAG) Monet to Dali Ball where, for $500 a person, guests sipped champagne then dined at a five-star dinner and Chanel fashion show at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
Saturday night it was time to celebrate life at the Sutton Place Hotel with the MPS Cup Fantasy Hockey Game and Gala. Former NHLers came out fighting to raise money for the battle against this rare and devastating disease. But don’t put the glitter and gowns away just yet, because next week there’s even more to come.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures