Garlic Seafood Pasta
- 14 oz (400 g) linguine
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) dry white wine
- 1/2 lb (250 g) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 packs frozen cooked seafood mix
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) ricotta cheese
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1. Cook linguine according to pack instructions, until al dente.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in frying pan. Add garlic, then stir in wine. Simmer 1 minute; stir in tomatoes. Add seafood and return to simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes, or until tomatoes have started to soften and seafood is thoroughly heated. Stir in ricotta cheese, heat gently and season to taste.
- 3. Drain pasta and turn into warmed serving bowl. Spoon sauce over pasta. Add parsley and gently toss until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.