Prices Lowered at Body Shop
Starting this week, The Body Shop is establishing pricing parity with the US on some of its top-selling products. This is fab news for the many fans of this eco-friendly line of dreamy lotions and potions, known for a longtime commitment to fair trade with developing nations.
Hundreds of the chain’s already accessibly priced items, including favourites such as Coconut Body Butter, Vitamin E Eye Cream and the Tea Tree Oil Face Wash, will now be marked with a Canadian flag symbol throughout the store, so customers can easily identify their savings.
Bonus: shoppers who sign up for The Body Shop Love Your Body program will score an additional 10 per cent off these lowered prices. Visit www.thebodyshop.ca.
Old Navy Deals
Got to love the sale racks at Old Navy. Where else can a frugalista enjoy the thrill of leaving with a full bag of goodies for under $50? Right now, check out the wedge-heeled espadrille sandals with strappy ankle ties in stretchy jersey (just $25, reg. $40), over-sized clutches with chunky wooded closures (now $4.99, reg. $28), plus all kinds of pretty summer tops and frocks going for $7 to $19 a piece.
Make sure to comb the racks in the maternity section too, where all kinds of curve-friendly options abound for under $40.
Sample Sale Tonight!
Make sure to scoot over to 511 Carrall St. (at Pender) between 4 to 9 p.m. today and scoop up the deals at the semi-annual Designer Sample Sale. Local labels Allison Wonderland, Dust, Erin Templeton, Lustre Jewellery and others will be selling their wares at discount prices you won’t want to miss out on.
Baby Bling at Portabello West
Anyone preggers or in the market for a fab baby gift should make their way to this Sunday’s Portobello West Fashion and Art Market (May 25). The increasingly funky London-style market features over 80 local fashion designers and artisans once a month. And, this edition is a total baby bonanza. Expect to find super cute wearables and gifts for the miniature folk on your shopping list, including swish jewellery by Sparkling Baby, tough and stylish leather bibs by Mally Bib as well as Homeworks’ quirky-sweet home décor items.
Where: Rocky Mountaineer Station (1755 Cottrell St. off of Terminal Ave.), 12 to 6 p.m.
Prices Lowered at Body Shop
Latest From ...
- Trump's new chief of staff once called him 'a terrible human being'NY State Senator Kevin Parker tweets 'Kill yourself!' to woman who points out his wrong pa...Entertainment
- 7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona GrayWho is Yael Stone? Orange Is the New Black actress makes harassment claims against Geoffr...Lifestyle
- When is the Winter Solstice 2018, the shortest day of the year?Is Costco open on Christmas?Sports
- Bruins continue to hang tough after Sabres, Habs back-to-back
- Trump's new chief of staff once called him 'a terrible human being'NY State Senator Kevin Parker tweets 'Kill yourself!' to woman who points out his wrong pa...Holiday travel 2018: Worst times to leave Boston and New York City7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona GrayWho is Yael Stone? Orange Is the New Black actress makes harassment claims against Geoffr...Most popular songs 2018: Spotify reveals top tracks listWhen is the Winter Solstice 2018, the shortest day of the year?