Arctic temperatures are finally behind us. Slough away dead, dull skin with one of these exfoliants. Sundress season is around the corner!
1. This delicious scrub gives your skin a radiant glow with natural ingredients like Vitamin C-rich orange peel. And with packaging this cute, you’ll start the day with a smile — even if soggy weather continues.
2. Sara Happ’s chunky sugar crystals attack the toughest dead skin on elbows and knees while kukui nut, macadamia and sweet almond oils moisturize.
The Body Scrub: Vanilla Bean, $46, www.sarahapp.com
3. A creamy potion of sea salts, olive oil and grape-seed oil from Tuscany purifies and brightens skin. Also working their magic are avocado, mango and shea butters, which sooth. Sali salt scrub, $38, www.borghese.com
Follow Tina Chadha on Twitter at @TinaatMetro.
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures