Empire Communities’ Star Tower Condominiums is the third and final tower in Etobicoke’s most successful waterfront community, Beyond The Sea. Star Tower has already attracted a wide variety of purchasers from first-time buyers to move-up purchasers and empty nesters, all seeking the ultimate in lakeside living, just 10 minutes from downtown. Situated on Lake Shore Boulevard West, just west of Park Lawn Road, Star Tower will be nestled between extensive new public parkland coming to the north, and on the south by the Martin Goodman Trail. Star Tower will also offer proximity to the many shops and services along The Queensway, plus easy access to the Gardiner Expressway.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
“The phenomenal success of Beyond The Sea, and now Star Tower, can be attributed to the outstanding value found here, as well as Empire Communities’ singular dedication to providing life-enhancing environments through innovative design, outstanding workmanship and a higher standard of customer care,” says Paul Golini Jr., executive vice-president of Empire Communities.
Star Tower’s 44-storey exceptional exterior has been designed by E.I. Richmond Architects, which has created some of the finest highrise residential offerings in the GTA. Amenities and interiors include the striking limestone and wood panelled lobby with its saltwater aquarium housing exotic sea life and coral, and fireplace — all by international award-winning Munge Leung. Residents will enjoy 24-hour concierge service, plus use of The Blue Water Club — 40,000 sq.-ft. of recreational facilities. Suite appointments include a spacious balcony or terrace (as per plan); engineered wood flooring; imported ceramics; 40-ounce broadloom; individually controlled heating and air conditioning; a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, and Munge Leung-designed cabinetry, plus a deluxe stainless steel kitchen appliance package — brand name 17-cubic-foot frost-free refrigerator, self-cleaning range, built-in microwave, and built-in dishwasher, and an attractive stacked washer/dryer; baths with a soaker tub or large shower (as per plan), cultured marble vanity with integrated basin, and Munge Leung-designed cabinetry.
The award-winning Presentation Centre is located at 2242 Lake Shore Blvd. W. Hours are Monday to Thursday from noon to 7 p.m.; Friday from noon to 6 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, call 416-521-7200 or visit:beyondtheseacondos.com