• 2 tbsp (25 ml) each Dijon mustard and grainy mustard
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh sage (or 1/2 tsp/2 ml dried)
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) each extra-virgin olive oil and cider vinegar
• 1 tsp (5 ml) packed brown sugar
• 2 small cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin
• 1/2 tsp (2 ml) each salt and pepper
• 1 lb (500 g) mini red potatoes, quartered
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) light mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) chopped gherkin pickles
• 2 green onions, chopped
In glass bowl, combine Dijon and grainy mustards, sage, oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic. Remove 1 tbsp (15 ml) and reserve for potato salad. Add pork to bowl, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes or for up to 8 hours.
Place pork on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with half each of the salt and pepper. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, in saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; let cool.
In bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, green onions, remaining salt and pepper, and reserved mustard mixture. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Serve with pork.
- 7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray 10 Pictures
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
For more Tested-Till-Perfect recipes, visit canadianliving.com