Interest in the H1N1 vaccine remains steady and AHS is committed to providing vaccine to all Albertans who want it.
Mass vaccination clinics will resume Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, from 1-8 p.m. with the following schedule:
Mondays and Tuesdays Jan. 4 & 5; 11 & 12; 18 & 19 from 1-8 p.m. at Millbourne Mall
(38 Ave. & Millwoods Road)
Wednesdays and Thursdays Jan. 6 & 7; 13 & 14; 20 & 21 from 1-8 p.m. at East Edmonton Health Centre (7910-112 Ave.)
Saturday, Jan. 9 Mill-bourne Mall, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 23 East Edmonton Health Centre, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
As of January, H1N1 immunization is available by appointment only at the following health centres:
• Devon Public Health Centre (780-342-7069)
• Evansburg & District Health Unit (780-727-2288)
• Fort Saskatchewan Health Unit (780-342-2366)
• Gibbons Health Unit (780-923-3700)
• Leduc Public Health Centre (780-980-4644)
• Morinville Health Unit (780-939-3388)
• Spruce Grove & Stony Plain at WestView Public Health Centre (780-968-3700)
• St. Albert Public Health Centre (780-459-6671)
• Strathcona County Public Health Centre (780-342-4600)
Please bring a piece of identification and your health card, and wear short sleeves if possible.
- Labrador retriever fetches top U.S. dog breed honor for record 28th year7 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures