A person thought to be part of the drug ring linked to recently deceased actor Corey Haim has been apprehended, popeater.com reports.
“We have confirmed one arrest in the case, but are not releasing any other details,” California Attorney General spokeswoman Christine Gasparac told people.com. The investigation began long before Haim’s death, Gasparac added.
It is not apparent if the suspect in custody gave Haim the drugs that ultimately led to the former teen heartthrob’s death.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
According to the Attorney General of California, the Lost Boys star procured “thousands of pills” from several doctors dating back to 2009.