The minute those Christmas decorations come down, inevitably the Valentine’s Day hearts and cupids go up. Singletons surely dread it, but there’s a way to cheer up them and/or the Mad Men fetishist in your life.
JD Beebe designed the Hamm-o-gram “to make anyone lonely on Valentine’s Day forget about their moody blues.”
For five dollars, you can have a personalized card — not an e-card — picturing Mad Men star Jon Hamm, mailed to a soon-to-be deliriously grateful recipient.
And guess what? Not only will you be bringing the joy of hot Hamm to others, you’ll also be donating to charity.
Beebe explains: “I came up with the idea easily enough — Jon Hamm rhymes with gram (brilliant I know) — but I do like my silly projects to do some good. In an effort to be philanthropic and not get sued by the Hamm brigade, I chose A Caring Hand (for bereaved children and families) as a charity partner.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
This was simply because Mr. Hamm actually lost his parents at a young age, and since I couldn’t find any charities that he himself donated to I wanted to make it personal enough that he might see the good in it.”
Everyone wins with the Hamm-o-gram. Could Charlie Day Chocolates be next?
Simply go to hammogram.com to order your own Hamm-o-gram for Valentine’s Day.