Re: "We need a system to find doctors, reader’s letter," March 2:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario have had a website for more than 15 years allowing patients to look up family doctors who are still accepting new patients in Ontario.
Just go to the website: www.cpso.on.ca and click on looking for a doctor button and fill in the search form, including your postal code.
For those who do not have Internet access, I guess you could just call the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and ask.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures