1. Who are we kidding -- this weekender is for both of you. Joseph Abboud Collection Navy Wool Overnight Bag with Umbrella Holder, $350, www.josephabboud.com
2. The world's first clear Anejo proudly sits on his bar. Don Julio 70, $70, Stores nationwide
3. This handsome knife with a Brazilian rosewood handle gets nautical. Rosewood Folding Knife, $45, www.brookfarmgeneralstore.com
4. Let the complements roll. Onasis Chester bow tie, $38, www.onassisclothing.com
5. For when he's not wearing a hoodie. Massimo Dutti Two-Tone Wool Scarf, $55, www.massimodutti.com
6. This set of 12 coasters features factoids, recipes and funny expressions all dedicated to his fave drink. Teroforma Beverage Coasters, $16, www.tero forma.com
7. Unlike his regular boat shoes, these new Sperry Top-Siders were hand-stitched by artisans in Maine. Prepare to hear that a lot. $300, www.sperrytopsider.com.