• 2 cups white all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tbsp dried rosemary
• 2 tsp garlic salt
• 1/2 tbsp chili flakes
• 1 tbsp yest
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 cup of beer at room temperature
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 1/4 cup water (if necessary)
• 1 cup barbecue sauce
• 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
• 1 cup low fat shredded cheese (marble or mozzarella)
• Fresh vegetables
1. Put all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Evenly mix them.
2. Add olive oil and beer. Keep mixing till you form a ball of dough. If it’s a little dry, add more beer or warm water. If it’s a little sticky, sprinkle on flour. When you remove the dough from the bowl, it should be sticky but not leave anything on your fingers or in the bowl.
3. Stretch dough onto greased cookie sheet or pizza stone.
4. Top with barbecue sauce and other ingredients.
5. Cook for 30-45 minutes at 400°F until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap at www.20minutesupperclub.com. Visit www.20minutesupperclub.com/metro to be entered to win a $50 President’s Choice gift certificate!
Homemade Whole Wheat and Beer Pizza