A dramatic video that shows a freight train barreling through a semi truck is being circulated online this morning.
The video was shot in Kings Mountain, North Carolina on Friday morning. The semi got stuck on the tracks as the driver tried to drive over them, according to the description posted with the video.
"We saw the trucker go across the tracks and got stuck, started spinning out, smoking the wheels underneath," said witness Kevin Harlow.
After he was unable to get the truck to budge, the driver jumped out of the cab and fled just as the train sped toward the crossing. It plowed through the tractor trailer, splitting it in half.
The woman recording the video can be heard screaming in terror at the terrifying scene.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Amtrak said about 31 passengers were on board the train. No injuries were reported, amazingly, and there were no hazardous chemicals on board the train.