Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

House fire puts teen in hospital

A teenage boy was sent to the hospital with severe burns from a house fire in Trenton Thursday morning.

A teenage boy was sent to the hospital with severe burns from a house fire in Trenton Thursday morning.

A 911 call came from a neighbour to the house that was located on a corner of Duke and Dickie streets around 10 a.m.

Trenton Fire Chief Wayne Allain said the fire started in the front of the two-storey home and is being ruled as accidental, although the fire marshal is being called in to investigate.

Allain thinks there were three teenagers in the home at the time of the fire, and one was rushed to the Aberdeen Hospital with severe burns.

 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles