The Saint Mary’s Huskies are coming off a momentum-building weekend in Atlantic University Sport men’s hockey.
The Huskies gained ground on the first-place New Brunswick Varsity Reds, beating the nationally second-ranked squad 5-4 on home ice Friday.
They also beat the P.E.I. Panthers 7-3 on Saturday, their seventh win in eight games.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Huskies forward Marc Rancourt added to his nation-leading totals with three goals and two assists. He has 50 points in 24 games and is a leading candidate to win MVP.
The Dalhousie Tigers (4-19) dropped a pair of weekend road games and have lost 15 of their past 16 outings.