• 30 ml (2 Tbsp) butter
• 10 ml (2 tsp) curry paste (not powder)
• 5 ml (1 tsp) granulated sugar
• 500 ml (2 cups) walnut halves
• 500 ml (2 cups)
• multigrain pretzel nuggets
• 250 ml (1 cup) sesame sticks
• 250 ml (1 cup) roasted
• unsalted soy nuts
• 250 ml (1 cup) roasted peas
Preheat oven to 120 C (250 F).
In a large microwavable bowl, add butter, curry paste and sugar. Microwave on high until butter is melted about 30 seconds. Whisk ingredients together to combine. Add walnuts and stir to coat. Add in pretzels and stir to combine. Stir in sesame sticks, soy nuts and peas (order is important to baking).
Pour mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in the centre of the oven for about 1 hour, stirring about every 15 minutes, until walnuts are a deep golden colour and mixture is toasted. Let cool.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Makes about 1.25 l (5 cups).
- Labrador retriever fetches top U.S. dog breed honor for record 28th year7 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures