WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States military has found enough credible information to begin a formal investigation into allegations that U.S.-led coalition air strikes killed civilians on July 19 in Syria, a spokesman for the coalition fighting Islamic State, Colonel Chris Garver, said on Wednesday.
Garver said a credibility assessment had been completed and the formal investigation had been initiated.
(Official correction: Pentagon changes date in first paragraph from July 20 to July 19)
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
(Reporting by Idrees Ali and Yeganeh Torbati)