The son of convicted serial child rapist and former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky was arrested Tuesday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence in Fargo, N.D.
Jon Sandusky, the director of player personnel for the NFL's Cleveland Browns, was arrested on a DUI charge after a police officer stopped him for allegedly making an illegal turn, The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead reports.
The Fargo police officer placed Sandusky under arrest after determining he was intoxicated following field sobriety tests. The 36-year-old Sandusky was booked at a country jail, then later released.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Jerry Sandusky is serving a 30- to 60-year prison sentence. He was convicted of 45 counts of sexual abuse in connection with the molestation of 10 boys over 15 years.