Affordable, tricked-out nails
Uncork one of Nail Inc.’s new bottles and you have nail art without salon prices.
1. Get crackin’: Neon crackle top coats, $10
2. 3-D fishnet patterns: Magnetic Effect Polish, $16
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
3. Nail bling: Nail Jewellery, $10; all available at www.sephora.com.
To keep you in sandals, even in between salon visits, Butter London came out with a new line to pamper and sooth heels at home.
1. It’s a silky foot cream and natural deodorant in one. Go ahead, kick off your shoes with confidence. Kitten Heels Powder Finish Foot Creme, $30
2. Wearing flip-flops on city sidewalks can be icky. Freshen up on the go. Mucky Pups Foot Wipes, $15
3. Slough off rough skin with the ease of applying a rolly deodorant. Rock Off Glycolic Callus Peel, $30
4. Heal your heels. Stiletto Stick Hydrating Heel Balm, $30, www.butterlondon.com
Graphic nail art isn’t the only way to keep your hands looking youthful. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ new collection, ME, is a colorful line of anti-aging, peptide-infused polishes formulated to protect nails from UV rays, cracking and peeling. $14, www.dermelect.com