Oh, snap! I’ve never been a super fan of Kristin Cavallari as, really, I’m not too sure what there is to be impressed by.
But I might have a change of heart as she totally called out the Kardashians on The Billy Bush Show on Wednesday.
Here’s the backstory: Life & Style is running a story that Scott Disick, the boyfriend and baby daddy of Kourtney Kardashian, fooled around with Cavallari before hooking up with Kourtney.
Kristin says this is “100 per cent not true” and accused the Kardashians of making news where there is none.
(The Kardashians flaming gossip rumours? Never!)
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
“What convenient timing for them. With their show premiering next week and with everything that’s going on for Kim, I feel like they’re trying to take the heat off her,” she told Bush.
“When there’s a big story like that, they always call you and ask if you want to comment and clearly none of them denied it, so it’s very — it’s really disrespectful to me. ... I’m in a committed relationship. It’s disrespectful to me and Jay (Cutler) and I think it just says a lot about their character.”
Um, everything that has happened in the past year with the Kardashians says a lot about their character, don’t you think?