• 2 Tablespoon olive oil
• 1 Cup vidalia onion diced
• 1 chili pepper, sliced in half
• 1 bay leaf
• 8 Clove garlic, minced
• 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
• 1 Tablespoon tarragon, rough chopped
• 1 Tablespoon oregano, rough chopped
• 1 Tablespoon thyme, rough chopped
• 1 lemon, juice of
• 1/2 Cup white wine
• 2 1/2 Pound mussels, scrubbed and discard any that are not alive
• 3 Tablespoon butter
• fresh herbs (to garnish)
• sliced lemon (to garnish)
1. Pour olive oil to cover bottom of a large pan.
2. Add onions, chili pepper and garlic - saute until translucent.
3. Add herbs, lemon and wine.
4. Add mussels - cover and steam for 5 minutes until all are opened.
5. Remove mussels to a large bowl.
6. Keeping the juice in the pan, whisk in the butter and pour over the mussels.
7. Garnish with herbs and lemon.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com
- Labrador retriever fetches top U.S. dog breed honor for record 28th year7 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures