Halifax Regional Police are continuing to investigate an alleged assault that left a 27-year-old man with serious head and face injuries.
Police say at 6:05 a.m. on Saturday they responded to a report of an injured person in the area of the basketball courts on Withrod Ave.
The victim was later taken by ambulance to the QEII Health Sciences Centre in Halifax where he was to undergo surgery for broken facial bones.
The victim was “less than co-operative as to the details of what happened to him”, according to an HRP release, with the investigation continuing.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures