- @tim_ell: When Conservatives asked me if they could count on my vote, I said sorry, I’m not taking questions.”
- @danspeerin: 31 Newspapers have endorsed the #cpc, TWO endorsed the #NDP, #lpc — ZERO — Good thing #SunTV is protecting us from left wing bias.
- @trevormelanson: Is it right to blame a party’s leader for that party’s success or failure? The struggling Liberals are comprised of more than Ignatieff.
- @emmatarsi: I get to meet Michael Ignatieff today at St Philips lol I’m not voting for him and I’ll bluntly tell him to his face if he asks
- @TheReal_LYG: Random Thought — NDP is getting my vote but the Conservatives still have a slight chance to steal my vote!
- @iamamike: Confused by papers endorsing Harper? Remember: polls show he’s going to win, papers need access to the PM. Simple
- @justinsb: Big day on Tuesday — that’s when we find out if the Libs are a party of the right (back Conservatives) or the left (back NDP)
Letters to the editor: Monday May 2, 2011
When Conservatives asked me if they could count on my vote, I said sorry, I’m not taking questions.”