We asked: Turnout in Canadian elections can be quite low. What’s a reason you wouldn’t vote?
- @jen2sen: I am voting but really they are all the same why can’t politicians work together for the greater good?
- @megelizah: I don’t like the choices & I don’t just want to pick the one I dislike the least ... So maybe I’ll just spoil my ballot?
- @timwadephul: Ignorance. It can be really hard to find proper/unbiased information about not just party leaders, but local representatives
- @brittanymaria: Informed voting and political engagement is so important but I think many people feel alienated by the political parties.
- @stevequinton: I’m voting but if I didn’t it would be because politicians are all elitist a~holes. They only care about their careers.
- @l0r1b3nn3tt: frustration with who to vote for. & it would be nice to vote directly for our pm instead of the way we do it in Canada.
- @jla30: Don’t like the candidates #elxn41