- @leahspeaking: Am disappointed Judge ruled Elizabeth May excluded, but with no sitting Green MP I can see the rationale. Doesn’t mean I agree tho.
- @mpvaughan: I would like to add my voice to the public sphere: I am SO GLAD that Elizabeth May won’t be at the debates in this election. Phew.
- @markmackenzie: Elizabeth May be shut out of the debates, but on May 3, will the public too be shut out of their own democracy?
- @kiesm: Shutting out Elizabeth May should make people even more determined to vote for the Green Party. Taxpayers will not be held hostage.
- @ksee57: #whycantyoujust let Elizabeth May into the debate?
- @musiq_soul: The reason Elizabeth May’s policies are not heard is b/c she chooses to go on TV and talk about the debates. Opportunity lost again
- @rennavate: It’s awful Elizabeth May isn’t being invited to the debate. I guess more than a million Canadians don’t deserve have someone speak for them.
Letters to the editor: Wednesday April 6, 2011
Am disappointed Judge ruled Elizabeth May excluded, but with no sitting Green MP I can see the rationale. Doesn’t mean I agree tho.