The Philadelphia Police are seeking help from the public to identify the man seen in surveillance footage vandalizing a parked vehicle in the city’s East Passyunk neighborhood.
According to police, the incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. on July 14, when two individuals were spotted on surveillance cameras walking along the 700 block of Mifflin Street.
At that time, as can be seen in the footage, a man wearing a T-shirt that reads “I don’t call 911” spray-paints the side of a parked van while a woman, who is seen walking with him, stops to watch the vandalism unfold.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
After the incident, police said, both individuals fled south along Eighth Street.
The Philadelphia Police are asking anyone who may know the identities of those seen in this video to contact law enforcement officials via telephone at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847. Anonymous tips can also be made online here.