Part of your new year’s game plan should be to look put-together at work. NYC makeup artist Stephanie Flor (who’s helped Mariah Carey and the Victoria’s Secret models get glam) charts out your new morning beauty routine. Hello, board meeting.
1. “Invest in a tinted moisturizer. It takes away any redness or dullness and adds a healthy glow. [Make sure to get one that] contains SPF to prevent wrinkles and future sun damage.”
2. “Mascara is a great way to change your look easily. It opens and lifts the eye, lengthens and volumizes your natural lash and adds depth. Try L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara — it’s an insider secret.”
3. “Try a sheer rouge lip tint that works not only as a lip balm with color but repairs and protects the lips. My favorite is Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 from Fresh. It ensures long-lasting moisture and protects from UVA/UVB rays.”
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures