On April 22, more than six million Canadians will participate in activities to help protect and preserve the environment in celebration of Earth Day. But let’s not forget to take care of the environment the rest of the year.
Here are five easy ways you can make a difference to the environment throughout the year from TD Friends of the Environment Foundation:
• Walk or bike to work, or to run errands during the week.
• Use energy-efficient appliances.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
• Open the windows and give the air conditioner a rest during the summer.
• Turn off the lights when leaving a room.
• Grow your own food, and encourage kids to get involved by helping to plant the seeds and watch the fruits and vegetables grow.