• 1 can of mangoes
• 1 chicken breast
• 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
• 1 tbsp of madras curry paste
• 1 package of vermicelli rice noodles
Empty the juice/syrup of the can of mangoes into a pot warming on the stove. Add the tbsp of curry paste and stir.
Once the curry paste has dissolved into the juice, add the chicken in cubes or strips. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, add some chopped cilantro to taste. At this time, add the mangos that are left in the can (cut to edible size). Cook for 3 min.
Place Mango Curry Chicken over cooked rice noodles and serve hot. Add a sprig of fresh cilantro to garnish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com
- There's fanfic at The Met and it's all because of the Tale of Genji21 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures