Metro’s Valentine’s Day Issue (February 14, 2013) will kick off a two-week photo contest that gives you the chance to meet Justin Bieber, plus concert tickets and backstage passes!
Here at Metro, the world’s largest global newspaper, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with a special edition dedicated to love. International superstar Justin Bieber will collaborate with Metro to show the love to one lucky fan, who will win a once-in-a-lifetime VIP experience during Bieber’s “Believe” tour in Europe!
The Love Issue features an exclusive Q&A with Bieber, a playlist of his favorite love songs, an ode to the lost art of the love letter, a romance guide and a roundup of the most impressive public displays of affection. The content will appear across all 23 Metro countries.
The Love Issue will kick off the two-week contest, with the winner announced on March 4 — and it could be you!
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
Here’s how you can enter the contest, starting February 14:
1. Photograph yourself with the Metro Love Issue in a place you’d take Bieber on a date.
2. Upload your photo to Metro’s Facebook “I BELIEBE IN LOVE” app (available starting February 14). Make sure you choose and like the Metro US Facebook page of the city closest to you (Metro Boston, Metro New York or Metro Philly). The app will be a featured tab on each city’s Facebook page.
3. Solicit votes for your photo by generating “likes.” The more “likes” a photo gets, the better their chances of being personally selected by Bieber to win! Gather votes via Twitter using the hashtag #IbeliebeinLove and the handles of each Metro US city after you follow us (@metronewyork, @MetroBOS and @MetroPhilly).
4. If you're the lucky winner, your experience at the concert and backstage with Biebs will be covered globally in Metro!
Good luck, Beliebers! Be sure to check out Metro's interview with Bieber for the inside scoop on his new album, "Believe Acoustic."
Find the official contest rules here.