Submitted by Irene Leung, Port Dover, Ont.
2 medium sized potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp coarse salt
2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
Pepper to taste
1. Wash potatoes and chop the rosemary.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin rounds using a mandolin (if one isn’t available, use a vegetable peeler).
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper and toss the potato slices until coated.
4. On 2 baking sheets lined with aluminum foil for easy clean up, spread the potatoes in one layer and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 5 minutes.
6. Flip the potatoes onto the other side, switch the position of the baking sheets on the oven shelves and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Check to see if the potatoes have browned on both sides. Then repeat the turning-potatoes-and- alternating-the-sheets step, and bake for another 5 minutes or so until potatoes are golden brown and somewhat crispy on the outside.
6. Serve as a snack, or on the side with a hamburger or another main meat dish.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
20MinuteSupperClub.com helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Visit 20minutesupperclub.com/metro and be entered to win a $50 President’s Choice gift certificate! Weekly winners until the end of October.