• 8 ladyfingers, halved
• 1 tsp instant espresso powder
• 1/2 cup boiling water
• 2 Tbsp brandy
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 cup light ricotta cheese
• 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
• 1/4 cup sifted icing sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 square semi-sweet dark chocolate, grated
1. Break each ladyfinger into 3 pieces, then divide evenly among four 250 mL dessert glasses.
- PHOTOS: 16 Betty White quotes to brighten your day17 Pictures
- PHOTOS: It was a stylish No Pants Subway Ride 2019 in NYC19 Pictures
2. Place espresso in glass measuring cup and add boiling water. Add brandy and 1 tsp sugar; stir to dissolve. Pour evenly over ladyfingers. Leave to soak.
3. Beat ricotta with yogourt, icing sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Pile on top of soaked ladyfingers.
4. Sprinkle top of each dessert with grated chocolate. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes (but no more than 3 hours) before serving.