Monarch will attend this year’s Greater Toronto Home Builders’ Association (GTHBA)-UDI 27th Annual Home Builder Awards on April 27.
The company has a double reason to celebrate — Monarch is celebrating its 90th anniversary in 2007, and has been named a finalist in nine GTHBA-UDI award categories.
- Best Community Development — High-Rise for Legacy at Heron’s Hill;
- Best Magazine Ad, Low-Rise for Heritage;
- Best Sales Office, Over 1,800 Square Feet, Low-Rise for Bronte Creek;
- Best Website, Low-Rise for www.heritagemarkham.com;
- Best Suite Design, Under 750 Square Feet, for Legacy at Heron’s Hill;
- Best Suite Design, Under 750 Square Feet, for Quay West at Tip Top;
- Best Model Suite for Quay West at Tip Top;
- Best Building Design for Quay West at Tip Top;
- Best Sales and Marketing Team, Low-Rise;
- Best Sales Team, High Rise.
During the past 90 years, Monarch has served as a role model for excellence in the new home building industry, first as one of Ontario’s foremost low-rise builders, and more recently as a leader in the high-rise sector. Monarch has received many industry awards, including the coveted Ontario Home Builder of the Year Award from the Ontario Home Builders Association and the Consumers Choice Award four years in a row. The company also boasts an average referral rate of 45 per cent, with many homeowners now living in their third or fourth Monarch home.
Founded in 1917, Monarch Corporation is Canada’s oldest, most diversified, and successful real estate company. A subsidiary of UK-based Taylor Woodrow plc, Monarch is dedicated to building outstanding homes with exceptional value. For an overview of all of Monarch’s communities, visit www.monarchgroup.net.