- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) skim milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) whole wheat flour
- 4 tsp (20 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh mango
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Ocean Spray® 100 % Juice Blend: Cranberry & Mixed Berry
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) maple syrup
Combine eggs, milk, sugar, oil, flour, baking powder and salt in blender. Blend on low, until smooth. Cover and reserve in the refrigerator overnight. Gently stir batter before use.
Meanwhile, combine cranberries, mango, juice and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Set over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring often. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for five minutes or until sauce is thickened. Stir in the maple syrup. Reserve, covered, in the refrigerator overnight or for up to two days.
Cook pancakes for two minutes per side in a greased skillet set over medium heat. Serve pancakes topped with warmed cranberry topping.