Mr. Singh can get treatment in India



Re: “Paralyzed refugee to be deported,”


If the Gurdwara’s (Sikh temples) can afford to pay for Mr. (Laibar) Singh’s medical costs in Canada, then they can send the money to India for Mr. Singh’s two daughters and son to take care of him.


All I can see is that Mr. Singh needs medical treatment and if the financial problem is solved then where Mr. Singh lives becomes irrelevant.


Latest From ...
Most Popular From ...